Vape Juice 101 – Making the Best Combos
It is often said that taste is subjective. However, sometimes a large number of people arrive at a consensus. This is true with regard to e-juice flavors. You’ll find a large number of e-liquids on the market. Some are considered outstanding, while others do not stand out very much.
Did you know that you can combine different e-liquid flavors to create something new? Certain e-liquid flavors go well together.
Understanding the composition of e-liquids
Before creating your e-liquid combinations, you need to know the composition of e-liquids. The main components of e-liquids are vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (PG), nicotine, and flavoring.
- Vegetable glycerin (VG) – VG is an odorless liquid that is thick and somewhat sweet. E-liquids that have a high vegetable glycerin ratio produce massive clouds.
- Propylene glycol (PG) – PG is an odorless and tasteless liquid that is light. Propylene glycol does not affect the flavor of e-liquids. However, it contributes to giving you a good throat hit.
- Nicotine – E-liquids come with different nicotine concentration levels.
- Flavoring – There is a wide range of e-juice flavors available to choose from. This includes desserts, beverages, fruity, creamy, tobacco, menthol vapes and more.
E-liquids that have a high VG ratio have better cloud production while high PG e-liquids will give you rich flavor and a good throat hit.
Mixing flavoring for a great combo
As indicated already, you can mix two e-liquids to get a new flavor. When you visit slimsejuice.com, you will find many e-liquid flavors that make for a great combination. For instance, Slim’s E-Juice blackberry and blueberry e-juice go well together. The proportion can be 50/50 or a higher percentage of one against the other. You need to try different combinations to find the blend that will satisfy your taste buds.
It is important to do further research to find out the best e-liquid flavors to blend.
Great e-juice flavor combos
There is no shortage of ideas for good e-juice mixes. You can pair the flavor of food and drinks that you already enjoy. You can also take inspiration from popular recipes some of which are:
- Tobacco flavors and fruits
- Rum and tobacco
- Coffee and menthol
- Bunny clone (vanilla custard, cake batter, sweet cream, and Bavarian cream)
- Sugar cookie (sugar cookie, vanilla custard)
These are just some of the popular e-liquid flavors that go well together. Remember taste is subjective, so we may not enjoy the same flavoring.
With DIY e-liquids, the flavor percentage to use depends on personal preferences. For example, to produce 30 ml of e-liquid, you have various options for your flavor volume like 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%. Keep in mind that this flavor volume is divided by the constituents (10% = 5% apple, 5% cream or 7% apple, 3% cream, etc.). Experiment to find the best flavor combination that will satisfy your taste buds. You can use the same principle when combining different e-liquids.
Visit Slim’s E-Juice to check out this company’s impressive collection of e-liquids. The store also sells vaping devices and accessories. You can get coupon codes when you sign up to the Slim’s E-Juice mailing list. The store provides free domestic shipping for all orders that surpass $50.